Before starting any new business venture, industry-based research and planning is required. For those looking to start a distillery business or a business in the liquor industry, additional legal issues need to be considered..
The hospitality and liquor team at Ramsden Lawyers have prepared a legal guide to ‘Starting a Distillery Business in Queensland’, which covers:
- Ownership structures and why its important to get structuring right from the start;
- Protecting your intellectual property (including business names and trade mark registration);
- What liquor licenses and other approvals you may need;
- Leasing premises and building approvals;
- Equipment purchase/lease hire;
- Staff and contractors;
- Labelling compliances.
Please fill out the following form to download your free guide to Starting a Distillery in QLD if you want to learn more.
For further questions or inquiries on Starting a Distillery in Queensland, please contact our team of business lawyers at 1300 749 709.